SOCIAL MEDIA

February 5, 2009

Sneak peak - Tara & Casey's butterfly wedding invitations

I was lucky enough to work on these invitations with another wonderful mother/daughter team, Joan-Marie and Tara. The couple, Tara & Casey, really liked the whimsical scroll invitation suite but it was important that their invitations included butterflies... so we added them. Don't you think they make the invitation even more whimsical... and I love the fun colors - apple & hot pink.

bottom of invitation

RSVP


The invitations were sent to Joan-Marie and she sent me the sweetest email when they arrived: "Just received the invitations. They're gorgeous!!!!!!! I'm so excited for Tara to see them!" Nothing puts a smile on my face like an email like that :) Thanks Tara & Joan-Marie, you were wonderful to work with!!